My favourite low coverage foundations

I don't know about you but there are some days when I can either can't be bothered to apply a full coverage foundation or just want to give my skin a break. So that's when my low cover foundation's come in. 


The collection colour match foundation in porcelain is such a natural foundation for me and just helps to even everything out. It does have some coverage but not a lot so it's perfect for when your skin is having a good skin day. 


Topshop BB cream with SPF 20 is a great option for summer, I don't know about you but I don't like wearing really heavy foundations in summer as my skin is normally clearer in the warmer months. 


My last one is in the maybelline fit me foundations in the shade 115 this is probably the heaviest of the 3 but it's still so light. The just blends into the skin and looks like your wearing nothing I love it. 

Leave your comments down below what your favourite low coverage foundations is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips