lots of empties

So, because I've not been posting as often as I normally do I realised that my empties bag is filling up very quickly.




 I'm doing them in the order that they came out of the bag. 



Fudge urban Iced raspberry and vanilla styling mouse- this took me ages to use up as I don't use mouse every time I wash my hair. I really like the scent of this product, I'm not sure if I would purchase it again as they are other products that do exactly the same thing. 






Boots botanics bath soak- This smelt amazing and created so many bubbles. If you like zesty, fresh scents in the bath then I would definitely recommend this as it's so relaxing but still has a strong scent.  


Morris & co moisture rich body lotion- I got this in a set from my friends for my birthday and I really, really liked. If you don't like to heavier creams but still want that nourishment that a body butter gives then I would recommend this. I'd never actually heard of this brand before but you can get it from John Lewis.  








Soap and Glory daily soothe bath float- I picked this up a few months a go and the actual product is really nice however putting this in your bath gets so messy because it's just a pot. I think I would like this product a bit more if it was in a squeezy tube or bottle, where you would have a little bit more control.

Ted Baker W eau de toilette- This is a really affordable sweet scented perfumed. It's quite rare that I finish a perfume actually I don't think that I ever have, so I was very impressed when I finished this one.
 Another thing that I got for my birthday was the zoella candy cream body lotion. I really liked this. It's very sweet as the name would suggest but it really works. I put this on at night before bed and in the morning my skin would be super soft. Definitely a re-purchased as it's so affordable.
Sanctuary Spa foaming creamy bath soak- this I actually finished last night (which reminded me I needed to do this post). This is such a nice product because it's a cream it feel very nourishing but at the same time creates so many bubbles.
 I've got two cleansers that I finished almost at the same time one of them I use in the morning. This is Neutrogena visibly pink grapefruit face wash. I've gone through a few of these in the past and they are work really in the morning as they are refreshing so they help me to wake me up. The other cleanser is the one I used in the evening to remove my make-up and any dirt from the day. This is the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, I've spoke so much about this product so I'm not going to bore you. However I love this for removing my make-up and generally just cleansing my skin. I've recently purchased a new cleanser from Balance me so will be doing a comparison as they are similar prices.

 Charles worthington shine booster shampoo- I included the conditioner in the last post and hadn't quite finished this one yet. These were really good at my hair feel so soft and shiny, would repurchase.
My last product's are the Pantene smooth & sleek shampoo and conditioner- this is the second time I've used these product's and I really like these. They are very affordable but still give great result's for my hair.










THAT'S EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN USING UP RECENTLY. I JUST WANTED TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME THIS PAST MONTH. IT DEFINITELY HASN'T BEEN EASY BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING UP!!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips