Clinique british beauty blogger beauty box


Now I'm not sure if this available but this is the clinique beauty box which was calibration by Britishbeautyblogger.  This was £20 and within that you get 6 product's and two of those are full size.



So the first thing is one of the full product's which is there sweet pots. Which is basically a lip balm and a lip scrub this is the shade red velvet. 


The next full size product is the chubby lash, fattening mascara. I've never tried any of the clinque make-up so I'm excited to try it out. 


For the samples sizes, I have the take the day off make-up remover. This 30ml size which would be great for a weekend away. 


They also included a perfume which is aromatics black. Now by the shape of the bottle I thought that it was a nail varnish but it's actually a really nice quite strong perfume. 


For the samples its comes with dramatically different moisturising lotion and that's quite a bold statement so I wondering whether it lives up to it's standard. 


(sorry about the quality) but this is the super-primer universal face primer.  


This is the cliniques' for me face scrub and I will probably give this to my brother but it's nice that they have included something for the guys. 


And finally there is the liquid facial soap which is part of the clinique 3 step system, which I'm not going to lie this is meant to be make your skin become dependant on it. 



This is the best box I have received so far. Unfortunately the thing is with these special boxes they normally sell out 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips