Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations range


Zoella launch her new line of beauty product's on the 27th may and will be in Superdrug store on the 6th June. So I order some bits online and picked it up today. The range is quite big so I only picked up a few bits but may go back for more. I haven't tried any of these product's yet so these are just my first impressions. 


First I wanted to pick up the body mist as I have the other two from the previous range. The scent of the range as you can imagine from the name is very sweet. The notes of the scent of this range is sweet macrons and vanilla. This retails for the same price as the other's mist's for £8.00.


The next product I picked up is the body creme. I love the design of this product as it looks quite vintage. The scent of this is so strong which I love and I have high hopes for this as I loved the body lotion from her previous range. 



The last thing that I picked up from the range is the Bath Latte. The packaging again is so cute and reminds me of the old milk bottle you used to get outside you door which I think is so cute. This I've got a feeling will be in my favourites. This retails for £6.00 which amazing value as you're going to get quite a few uses out of this. 


THAT'S EVERYTHING I PICKED UP FROM THE RANGE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'VE TRIED ANY OF THE PRODUCT'S !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips