If you like Pinita Colada's and getting caught in the rain, then try this!

If you hadn't guessed by the title or picture the body shop have just released a new line of scent which is very, very summery. This is the Pinita Colada's range which is pretty big, I only pick up three product's from the range. However the scent if you like tropical juicy scent's then you will love this. I've been wanted to try this since it came but didn't want to buy it online as I wasn't sure if I was going to like it so that's why it's taken me till now to try it.




I picked up the body sorbet which I've never actually tried this product before. I definitely think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this product in the summer as it's very light but at the same time definitely adds a lot of moisture to your skin. This is £8.00 for 200ml. I also picked up the body butter, if you read my blog then you'll know that I absolutely love the Body shop body butters so I couldn't not pick it up.



The body butter has a stronger scent than the body sorbet but is heavier on your skin so it depends on what you're looking for. I think that I will use the body butter in the evening after having a bath and will use the body sorbet if I want to top up in the morning. The body butter is £14.00 which yes is a little more expensive but I think that they are worth it.


The last product I pick up is the shower gel know I have a lot of bath's so I don't have a shower all the time. However as we are coming into the warmer month's I find that this kind will come in useful as I will be going on holiday very soon so will be using this. This is £5.00 which is a really good price considering body shop can be a little bit more expensive than regular shower gels.


LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU'VE TRIED THIS RANGE AND WHAT YOU THINK. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips