Benefit HOOLA bronzer

I haven't really tried much benefit in the past as I always thought that they were too expensive. However since I've been dabbling with more high end product's I thought that I would pick it up. This product is such a classic product and a lot of people absolutely love this product for bronzing/contouring.

I tried this out today and I have to say that this is such a good colour for me as I am so pale. I also feel that this is such a good summer product also the packaging is very summery as well. However I do feel a little bit late to the party as I remember when I was a teenager everybody went crazy for benefit as it felt such a luxury when you're 14!

The product comes with a brush which I probably won't use as it really tiny, however it's great for on the go.





The actual consistency to the product is fairly creamy but still a powder so it's quite easy to blend into the skin. You can pick this up from many different places such as www.lookfantastic.com or the debenhams website. It's retails for £23.50 which I know is pretty expensive but it is benefit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips