The things that I've forgotten about



As a beauty blogger I am constantly trying and testing new product's. This means that unfortunately I sometimes forget about things that I loved even if it was only 6 months ago. Also before I start if you have quite a large make-up collection then I challenge you to find 10
things that you haven't used for a while and put them in your make-up bag to try and use them more.

So starting of with a base product and this I used to use nearly every day. This is the make-up revolution ultra blush palette in golden sugar. This I loved because it has bronzer, blush and highlight in one palette. This I bought last and loved it so I need to bring it back. 




Moving onto eyes I wanted this palette for so long but after discovering so many more amazing eyeshadows palettes it was put to the back of my collection. This is the urban decay naked 2 which you've probably heard of. I really wanted a naked palette and spent a good few month's deciding which one to get. However since discovering Too faced I have just forgotten about. 


Another palette that I have forgotten about is the zooeva naturally your's eyeshadow palette. This I bought last year as it had the perfect spectrum of colours for me. However I am ashamed to say how little I have used this. I think because the packaging is quite annoying and there is no mirror. 



Benefit Roller lash I thought that I would use so much however because I generally only use my favourites as normally I do my make-up in a hurry I kind of forget to use other things in my collection. So I will be using this a lot more. 


I also have a cream base that I use to be absolutely obsessed with and then I discovered the H&M colour essence cream eyeshadow which I love. 



A face powder that I used to label as a holy grail product and this is the Freedom pro-highlight in ambient. These have been compared to the hourglass ambient lighting powder's. I'm not sure about that as I have never tried them because I used to this everyday and then just forgot about it. 



A foundation that I used to use all the time and then like with everything a new things comes along and the things you love get put to  the back of the pile. This is the Rimmel match perfection foundation which actually use to be the only foundation I used. This is a really natural glowy foundation so I think that this a good foundation for someone who is maybe just starting out with make-up. 



Finally I have a lip product and I actually found it hard to find  lip product that I don't use a lot as I do like to change my lipstick a lot. However the Maybelline elixir is rose refined is something that I bought last summer and kind of forgot about it. So I will try to use more this summer (if we ever get one)

SO THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT I FEEL THAT I DON'T USE AS MUCH AS I SHOULD. LIKE I SAID BEFORE LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW WHAT PRODUCT'S YOU DON'T GIVE AS MUCH LOVE AS YOU SHOULD. 

I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING OR HAD AN AMAZING  WEEKEND. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips