Bourjois CC cream

I've realised that I've been using this for a couple of weeks now since I purchased it but haven't actually reviewed it. So that's what I'm going to do today.

I have mine in the shade 31 Ivory which is great if you've got very pale skin like me. The coverage it would it light to medium and I can normally tell what kind of coverage it has depending on whether or not it covers up my freckles. So this doesn't but still covers any blemishes or redness I have so perfect for everyday.

The formula is quite light so it's quite easy to blend it into your skin. The only thing I don't understand with this is the colour correction aspect of this product. This claims to have apricot pigments for Anti-Fatigue, Green for Anti- Redness and white for Anti darkness spots. The reason why I don't understand this is because you're applying this product all over your face and surely for colour correction it needs to be targeted.

However apart from that the product blends in really nicely to the skin and doesn't feel to heavy. I will be using this in the more warmer months as I feel it's a great balance of coverage and will feel comfortable on the skin. This product retails for £9.99 which is about the same price as most highstreet foundations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips