What's in my june make-up bag

So I know last month I did a post of this kind where I showed five product's every week of the things that I have been using however this month I've decided to just put it all on one post and just show you all the product's that I will be using.




Starting of with base I have a primer which is the Smashbox photo finish foundation primer. I bought this a while ago as I wanted to try these primer's but haven't gotten round to giving it a good test. I have 3 foundations that I'm loving using at the moment two of them are full coverage and one of them is more of a lighter coverage. I've got the Revlon colour stay foundation in buff and Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation in the shade ivory. The lighter coverage foundation is the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream which has good coverage but it's not full coverage.


For concealer I have 3 that I'm loving using at the moment. The first one is the Bourjois Healthy mix concealer which is fairly new to me and haven't use it a lot so wanted to give it a go. The other two are my favourites and they are the L'oreal Lumi magique highlighting concealer for under my eyes,  for my spots I will be using the lasting perfection concealer which is no surprise.



Moving onto face product's the contour product I'm using at the moment is the maybelline master sculpt which if you read my blog then you'll know that I love this product so much. For bronzer I've crack out something that I love to wear this time of year and it's the Bourjois chocolate bronzer I have this in the shade 51 which is the lightest shade.


For blush and powder I have a few product that I kind of forgotten about. I have two blushes which are the max factor creme puff blush in lovely pink and the H&M blush in pale pink. I have two powder one of them is a pressed powder and one of them is more of a glowy powder. I have the Fit me powder which is great for setting make-up and the glow all out powder from soap and glory for more of a glowy finish.

Moving onto eyes I have two palettes which I'm loving at the moment. The first one is seventeen easy on the eye palette which is so good for the money. The other palette will be no surprised if you've been reading my blog recently and this is the Too Faced chocolate Bon Bons palette. The other palette that I'm loving using at the moment is the seventeen easy on the eye palette in birthday suit.   I also have a eye primer from collection which is the illuminating and Reviving eye primer.





 I'm loving using cream eyeshadows as well at the moment so I'm using the maybelline colour tattoo creamy matte's in creamy beige and regular one in the shade permanent taupe, NYX baked eyeshadow in Shira and a H&M colour essence in earth angel. 



I have four mascara's which I know may seem a lot but I just can't choose between them at the moment. I've got the L'oreal master sculpt, Revlon all in one mascara, Clinique chubby lash and my all time favourite maybelline lash sensational.



I have my trusty two eyeliner's in black and nude. Which are the rimmel scandeleyes in nude and the maybelline line refine.



Finally for lips I have been loving a bright lip at the moment which is very unlike me. So I've got 10 product's that I'm so really loving at the moment. So I've got the Revlon ultra matte lipcolor, clarins instant lip perfect in the number 01, soap and glory gloss stick in nudist, Rimmel moisture renew sheer and shine in glow-rious pink, maybelline elixir in rose refined, revlon balm stain in honey douche, L'oreal cream lip gloss in protest queen, H&M lipstick in rambling rose, Revlon ultra HD lipstick in hydrangea and MAC syrup.



SO THAT'S EVERYTHING I'M USING RIGHT NOW AND THE PRODUCT MAY APPEAR IN MAKE-UP LOOKS THIS MONTH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips