Look Fantastic box june 2016

So this arrived on my door step the other day. I always get so excited when another box arrives as I'm always interested to try product's from new brands.

This month I'm in love with the design as the box as it looks so summery and excited for my holiday this year.



So getting into the box the first product that caught my eye was the Tan Organic self tan oil. This is a self tanner in oil form. Now I'm a bit sceptical about trying self tan product's as I don't want to be an ompa-lompa. So I will try this but definitely not on my face.


The one thing that I have tried out of this box is the Dead Sea Spa Beauty balm with SPF 15. This sounds like a product that I definitely will get more use out of in the warmer month's.

Also in the box was Caudalie eye cream. You may have heard of this from there beauty elixir which I feel like everyone and their dog has gone on about. This I think is a full size as it's 7ml and I feel like eye cream is always quite small.


Moving onto other product's in the box this is the NAOBAY Oxygenating cream moisturizing. This is a universal cream that you can use in a multiple of way. I will probably use this as a body cream because I can find that this kind of multi-use product's can be to harsh on your face. 


The next is a brand that my mum uses a lot but I don't think that I ever have. This is the COWSHED moisturising hand cream with essential oils of grapefruit and coriander. This is perfect handbag size so that is for sure where it's going this month. 


The next thing is another brand that I've heard of but never really tried. This is why I love having these boxes as I try things that I never think about to. Anyway this is the Korres Bergamot Pear shower gel which is the perfect size for travel. 


The last things I'm not sure whether or not I will use but it's good to have. These are the MR BLANC whitening strips. The reason why I might not try these is because I actually take medication that do damage my gums and teeth so it may not be worth it. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips