My Favourite lighter coverage foundations

This time of year I tend to gravitate to the more lighter coverage foundations as I feel that my skin is better in the warmer month's.


Rimmel wake me up- This is quite a classic foundation for me and I remember wearing this when I was a teenager. This definitely does have a noticeable sheen to it which a love this time of year to give me that glow. Just a note through with this foundation it can get to shiny so powdering throughout the day maybe a good idea. 


The next one is fairly new to the foundation and this is the bourjois city radiance foundation. Which does exactly what it says on the tube. This is slightly more of a heavier foundation but no where near full coverage. This product just blends into the skin so nicely and if you have normal to dry skin then I would really recommend this.



My last one I actually forgot I had (that just proves how much make-up I've got!) this is the collection colour match foundation. This is suppose to adapt to your skin however I'm not sure if it  does. One thing to note with this foundation is that it does have quite a lot of pink in the colour so if you do have more of a pink under tone then this may not look right. However the foundation is really good and it's UVA and UVB sunscreen so perfect for summer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips