5 things that lift me up on down days

Even through we may not admit it we all those day when we just feel low. I definitely do and there are a number of things that get me back to my happy normal self. This  is quite a personal subject as we may like to stay quite private when we are very low.

I know it may sound really cheesy but youtube videos really help me when I have a really rubbish day. I think it's because you can kind of escape to a different world and really get distracted below is a list of youtubers who really cheer me up when I need it.

Zoella- most of you will probably know who she is but I love watching her videos and she is always in a bouncy happy mood.

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRV5AVOlKJR1Flvgt310Cw

Fleurdeforce- I've mentioned her in a couple of blog post's but she is also such a happy upbeat person. Also she makes me want to spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-szPBG7Oh4icM1FcQakQg


My next thing is chocolate which is such an obvious product but I just find chilling in front of the television with a bar of chocolate just is sometimes what you need.

Lastly the thing that really helps me is  the people around me. If I'm feeling really down then the people that are very close to me really help. I only have a few people in my life where I can tell them anything and I'm so thankful that I have around me as it's so beneficial when you need it. If you're feeling this way then talking to someone can really help. I've found that holding things in never help because it normally seems worse the longer I hold it in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips