Mascara's the good, the bad and the ugly (updated)

I realised that a while ago I did a post running you through my mascara's collection, what I love, what I can take or leave and also what I've tried and would never use again.


So starting of with the good stuff, these will probably be no surprised to anyone and I've talked about these so much. The first one is the Maybelline Lash Sensational, this is absolutely amazing and I've been using this for over a year now and love what it does to my lashes.



The next one is another one that I go on and on about but I've only had it since the start of the year. It's the Revlon Volume and length. Revlon re-launch of all their mascara's this year with the idea to simplify the mascara world. I have all the line and I do use they other but not as much as this one.



My other favourite which is a fairly new mascara but I've found my wearing it so much. This is the L'oreal Infalliable sculpt which is a quite a unique mascara to the one's I have. This has quite looks like a crocodile mouth for the wand. This is such a cool idea for a wand as you can get all your lashes and really lengthen them.


Moving onto the ones that I like but I don't class them as their favourites.  This one from Revlon and it's the volume and length magnified and dramatic definition. This has quite a small wand with very small rubber bristles this is also a waterproof mascara so if you don't like water proof mascara then stay away from this. However it is really good and it does keep the curl. The volume and length magnified has a huge wand which I like but I don't love as it can get quite messy.


I have also found that I've been reaching for two that are actually from highstreet clothes stores make-up brands. As I've said before I've found a lot of clothes stores are launching makeup lines and I've found that a lot of there product's are really good. So my first one is the H&M Faux to go mascara, this has a massive wand which is flexible which I really really like and it makes my lashes look huge. The other one is from the new look pure colour range and this is the pure volume volumising mascara. This I really and generally I find that the new look mascara's as really good and the stand for them is also really useful as they show you what the wands are before you actually purchase them.




So ending with two that I really don't like and just to make you aware that this is just me so don't write them off completely. This is because we are different as we all want different things so these may actually be your holy-grail mascara's. My first one is the Rimmel 24hr superspeed mascara and this I purchase when it can out tried it once and found that it was so messy and I ended up looking like a panda at the end of the day. The other one is the Bourjois volume glamour max holidays in waterproof black. This mascara actually comes in a number of shades which seems to be the thing at the moment however I only have the black one and again like the rimmel one it was just to messy for my liking and I really didn't enjoy using it.




Leave a comment below letting me know what mascara you love, what mascara you don't mind and what mascara you really didn't get on with! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips