My holy grail top 10


So here on my blog I talk about a lot of different products. So I thought that it would be a god idea to go through the whole of my collection and narrow down the product's that I can't live without. I realise that some of these product's are fairly new and some I've had for a while. However I just find these product's I go back to and if I was to loose them or they were to run out I would re-purchase them. 


So the first thing is a eyeshadow palette and this is the Too Faced Chocolate Bon-Bons palette. This I've only had for a few weeks but I just find that it has the perfect combination of neutral and bright shades that you could do so many looks with this. Yes it's a little bit more expensive but I think if I was to only have one this would be the one I would choose. 



I have also included a cream eyeshadow as these are a go to for me day to day. This is a matte in the shade creamy beige which I love. 



For base I have chosen two as I feel that you need a heavier and more lighter coverage foundation. So for more of a full face look I have chosen the Rimmel lasting finish 25 in ivory. This is a full cover foundation but it doesn't feel to heavy. For more of a everyday foundation I have chosen the Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation in 52 Vanilla. This is more of a gel texture so it blends really easily into the skin and feels very soothing. 



For concealer I have two which will probably be no surprise to anyone as I talk about them all the time. The first is the collection lasting perfection concealer, this I have gone on about for ages but I really like uses this for blemishes as it's quite high coverage. The other one I purchased at the start of the year and haven't stopped using it, this is the Lumi Magique concealer from L'oreal which is a highlighting concealer.


For lips you could probably guess what they are going as I also go on and on about this product's and they are always in my make-up bag. For lipgloss I pretty much only using the Clarins instant light lip perfector, I have two but the one I use more is number 01. This is such a nice product to throw in your bag and apply throughout the day as you don't need in a mirror. For lipstick it was quite hard because I have so many that I love and use a lot. However I then realised that there was one that I wear a lot and tend to have in my handbag a lot of the time. This is the MAC lipstick in the shade Bombshell which is frost finish, this is a pinky nude with a sheen running through it.  


For mascara I had to put in the Maybelline Lash sensational. I've been using this product for over a year now and absolutely love it. This gives me (pardon the pun) sensational lashes. It just builds up your lashes and also holds the curl which I sometimes find that this is really hard to achieve. 


Lastly is a honourable mention as I have only had this a few weeks but I know this is going be a staple in my make-up bag for summer. This is the benefit HOOLA bronzer and this I have been using pretty much everyday as it's the perfect shade for me. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips