Nyx soft matte lips creams

While I was in boots the other day I noticed that they had a NYX counter which I was so excited about as my local store doesn't have one. So while I was there I decided to pick up a few bits. Within this I pick up a few of the soft matte lip creams as I have heard so many people talking about them and wanted to know what the hype was all about.

I pick up the shades Milan and Antwerp which I know look very similar, however Milan is more of a muted pink and Antwerp is more of a Coral. The texture of the product is quite interesting as they feel quite light but are still matte and you almost forget they are on your lips. I sometimes find liquid lipsticks to be quite drying especially if they are matte. However these feel very light and still have amazing pigmentation.


Milan 


Antwerp 



Also the wear time of these is also pretty good. I wore these yesterday evening in that time I ate a meal and had multiple drinks and yet they didn't really budge. Another good things though about these is that when it comes to taking these of there are really easy to get off and you're scrubbing at your lips for half an hour! I also find that sometimes matte lip products can feel quite gritty on your lips but these felt very smooth and comfortable. I will for sure going back to get more and be sure to check out my favourites this month as I'm pretty sure that these will feature!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips