My top 3 liquid lipsticks

I feel that over the last few month's I have been really getting into liquid lipsticks. Before I wasn't really interested in liquid lipsticks as I always thought that they were messy and can be quite drying to your lips.














From left to right Fleur de Force lipgloss in Starry, Starry night.

NYX Soft Matte lip cream in Milan 

Revlon Ultra HD MATTE LIPCOLOR 


MY THOUGHTS

The Fleur de force lip gloss in Starry, Starry night is quite a dark pink which I loved for the colder months or in the evening a I don't really suit bright red. Fleur de force has 6 colours in her range is this one of the darkest. She also has more natural colours so if a bold lip isn't your look they you can go for more of the neutral, subtle shades.

The next one is the newest edition to my liquid lipstick collection which is the NYX soft matter lip cream in Milan which is quite a deep almost brown pink. These are so nice to wear especially as they are matte and matte formula's can be quite drying. However these just glides on my lips and you almost forget you're wearing anything. You now get NYX in the Boots website or some larger stores. I will leave links below. 

My 3rd one is Revlon Ultra HD MATTE LIPCOLOR in the shade flirt. I already had one of these in the shade devotion which I absolutely love so I wanted to pick up a lighter shade and these one stood out to me. These are very light on the lips but still have amazing pigmentation and do dry down quite quickly to a matte finish. 

LINKS!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips