Summer glow


This week I have really been into a glowy, fresh make-up look. So I've used the Bourjois 123 perfect CC which feel very light but still has good coverage. For bronzer and blush I used the rimmel sculpting palette which is great for on the go as you have everything in one. I did however used a separate highlighter which is the revlon one I reviewed the other day which I am obsessed with. For my eyes I used my H&M colour essence in Earth Angel which is great if you want something really quite on your eyes. For mascara I used clinique chubby mascara which is really good and really lengthening. Finally for lip I used another H&M product which is one of their creme lipstick in the shade Rambling Rose which is a lovely shade for this time of year. 

I really like this kind of look for this time of year as it's quite glowy and light but with a lovely bold spring lip. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips