Revlon highlight in rose glow

If you saw my post last week then you'll know that I made a few purchases. One of the them was this revlon highlight which I'm so in love with right now. This is similar to the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, now I've never tried them so I can't offer a comparison as I don't know. 

I find that this is such a nice glow to the cheeks and can also be use as a subtle blush if you don't like anything to bold. I find that this is such a good product for this time of year as a bit of highlighter looks amazing with a tan!

You get this from boots and superdrug in the UK and where ever Revlon is sold in the world. In the U.K this product retails for £9.99. This compared to the Bobbi Brown one which is £33.00 is amazing value. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

top 5 nude lips

Top 3 concealer's