Clinque Chubby lash mascara


I got this product in the British Beauty Blog Clinique box and really wanted to try it. However I actually lost it for a while within my make-up collection so it's taken my till now to actually test it out. I really like it when makes me so annoyed that I lost it. The rubber wand is quite unusual and the bristle's are so small that it just looks like an extension of the actual stick. However this concept I really like because it means that you can right to the root of your lash to really extend it. Being clinique that is more expensive than highstreet mascara's at £17.50. However if you like this kind of wand then this is really good and it hold's a curl as well.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips