NYX eyeshadow in 74 Gold Lust

If you've been reading my blog recently then you'll know that I've been loving the brand NYX at the moment especially their eye product's. So as I was at my local NYX stand the other day and picked up a few more of the eyeshadows as I've been loving the baked shadow that I got a while a go. So I picked up a couple of their hot singles eyeshadows.

One of them is very summer appropriate and this is in Gold Lust which is almost a burnt orange will shimmer running through it. I really like this because it so easy to pop on your lids blend it and then you're done! I really like this size of these eyeshadows because they are perfect for travel and in your make-up bag. I would really recommend going and checking out your nearest NYX counter or they are online if you don't have a counter near you. These little hot singles eyeshadows retails for £3.50 which ok isn't the cheapest of eyeshadows for the highstreet eyeshadows however the pigmentation is amazing and on my eyes their isn't much fall out considering there is a lot of glitter in it. However if you find that you don't get a lot of fall out with this kind of product then an eye-primer may be effective. I would recommend the seventeen primed and ready eye primer as a drugstore alternative to the more higher end one.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips