What I have purchased recently

So over the past week of so I've been picking up a few bits and bobs and I thought that I would share them with you. Also let me know if have purchased any of this product's and what you think of them.

So the first thing is a revlon ultra hd matte lipcolor. If you've been reading my blog then you'll know I already have one of these and love it. That's I decided to pick up another one and this is in the shade flirt. This retails for £8.99 each. 


If you read my blog then you'll know that my favourite cleanser is the Liz Earle cleanse and polish. However I hadn't actually tried any of her of product's and as I was running out of my moisturiser I decided to pick up the skin repair moisturiser which you can use morning and night as it doesn't have SPF. This is £20.95 so yes you can get cheaper moisturisers however Liz Earle is more of a premium brand.  




Moving onto make-up revlon were doing a deal where if you spent over £14.99 on revlon product's you got this Michelle Keegan summer gift box. The set contains colorburst balm stain in 001 honey douche, Nail polish in vivacious which is such a good name for this colour, colorstay eyeliner in black and a quad in 500 addictive which is the perfect colours for me. 


Also I picked up highlighting palette in the shade rose glow. This is meant to be a good dupe for the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks however I've never tried them so I don't know. This is £9.99 so a lot cheaper than Bobbi Brown. 




I also picked up an essential for me and these are the boots cosmetic buds which are essential if you do a lot of eye make-up. This £1.40 for 80 which are a lot cheaper than other brands. 


Slightly on the high-end price point is a the clinique moisture surge now this appealed to me a lot as it seems light but still gives good moisture to your skin. I haven't really tried a lot of clinique skincare products so I'm excited to give this a go. This was a little more expensive at £34.00 so yes a lot more expensive than a lot of skincare I normally use but I'm hoping that it will give good results. 


The last two things are from zoella beauty which you all know I love. Just as a quick note the tutti frutti range is being discontinuing this month so if you love their product get them now because only the body spray will be staying. However I really do this body moisturiser as it's quite light but still does good for your skin. The other thing is from her original range which is still staying and this is the fizz bar which I actually have never tried. This looks a bit like a chocolate bar but you snap a chunk and then put it in your bath. 

LET ME KNOW BELOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD RECOMMEND ME PICKING UP. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips