Healthy mix foundation and concealer

Recently I have found myself reaching for this base duo over a lot of my other foundations and concealer. The foundation I have before but I recently repurchased it as my old one was running low. However I came across the concealer as I think that there was a deal on Bourjois so I thought I would give the concealer a go. Coverage I would say that they are both of a medium coverage, which I like because it covers up what you want to cover but doesn't look like you're caked in make-up. I would also say that the actual feel of the foundation is quite moisturising and dewy. So if you do have more of an oilier skin then this may not be for you. 

The shades I have is 52 Vanilla in the foundation and 51 in the concealer. These duo is create if you have pale skin.

You can get this duo from Boots and Superdrug and these retail for £10.99 for the foundation and £7.99 for the concealer. There is also a 3 for 2 on Bourjois and the moment. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips