Lush The Mod Father

Recently I took a trip into my most local lush store as I don't really use a lot of there product's as I find that it can be quite expensive. Although every once in a while I like to treat myself as buy a couple of bath bombs. So this time I picked up four, I have only tried out one so I'm only reviewing one. This is the Mod Father and it's got scent of oil orange so it's very citrusy and fresh. This one is  a bubble bar so it's creates lots and lots of bubbles and also turns the water blue.

I do like this but found that with all bath bombs you have to be in the bath a long time to get your money's worth. However it smelled really nice and like all lush product's it's a bit of a treat.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips