zoella Cosy toesy gift set




Zoella cosy tosy gift set


Zoella has recently launched a Christmas range to her collection with superdrug. The range itself has quite a good price range from little stocking filler's to a large beauty kit with most of her products. I only picked up one and this will actually be a gift from someone but I'm not going say who just in case they are reading this!!

The kit itself contains two products which is a lovely pair of cosy socks which I love for winter time as the just make you feel cosy and I love wearing these around the house. The kit also contains soak opera both soak and shower cream which is really nourishing and moisturising. The scent of this is her original scent which I love. The bath soak also contains vitamin E, shea butter and aloe which is going to do good things for your skin. This set is £10 which is good as the bath soak on it's is £5. I would really recommend these set to teenagers as really fun and colourful packaging. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips