EMPTIES 2

EMPTIES 2

A few months ago I did my first empties and following this I thought I would do a second considering my empties bag was filling up!!



The shampoo and conditioner that I have been using the l'oreal elvive nutri-gloss luminiser and this gives you amazing soft and shinny hair. I really like this and will repurchase them in the future. 


Superdrug cleansing facial wipes- I actually don't use these for removing make-up. I generally used these for wiping extra foundation on the back of my hand. I also use these for removing swatches from my hand when I'm writing post's. 


Soap and glory whipped clean shower butter, I really really love this scent sooo much it's so buttery and has a really strong scent of vanilla. If you're in a rush and don't have time to moisturise then this is a really good two in one. 






Simple eye-makeup corrector pen, this in theory is a really good idea it's for corrector those mistake's that you make for your eye-makeup. However there is a slight problem with this is that when you use it you have to make sure that you clean the tip otherwise it does end up being gross. 


And my last product's is a make-up product's I generally don't put make-up in my empties because I don't finish anything that often. However mascara is something that does dry out overtime. This is the seventeen waterproof mascara and it does stay on but it's quite hard to remove so probably won't be repurchasing it. 

SO THAT'S EVERYTHING LET ME KNOW WHAT PRODUCT'S YOU HAVE USED UP RECENTLY AND WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips