How to brighten the eyes/face

How to brighten the eyes 

This time of year especially my tend to get a little dull and not have much sparkle in them that's why I tend to rely on selection of products to bring life back into it. 




Using highlighter and glowy blushes is a essential for me because it gives my that sheen. This is the revluotion palette in golden sugar which has a great selection of contour shade and blush/ highlight shades. I really like this for creating that sheen to my skin.


My second product is one of my recent purchases which is the freedom pro-highlight in ambient. I have done a full review on this product so if you want to know more about the product and the brand itself then either such my blog or it's also linked on my facebook page. This is quite an usual product because usually drugstore/highstreet highlighter's give you that glitterball effect which us almost over the top. However this product is quite light and can be use as a all over face powder as well if you like that glowy effect.










For eyes I think that if you suffer with dark circles or have just had a late night then a brightening concealer can work wonder's. The one that I use is the Barry M light reflecting concealer which is a dupe for the very famous YSL touche eclait. This I like to use from the inner corner of the eyes to the outer in a triangular shape this just helps to fade out any darkness under the eyes and just brighten everything up. 

                                      

For the lid's I don't light to have anything to heavy as you're wanting to brighten and not add darkness so generally I will use my maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze. This product is really good to use because it has a good amount of pigment but it's also really easy to apply and blend. 




It's also good to brighten your inner corner as this just makes you look more awake than you possibly are. The one I am using at the moment is the ELF  brightening pot. This can be used with any look as it doesn't have to much white in it, it's very neutral so works well with most skin tones 



 For the under the eyes I like to use a nude eyeliner just to counter-act any redness along the water-line the one I am using at the moment is the scandl'eyes from rimmel I read on some blogs that it's good a white pencil like the NYX one but sometimes white can look to harsh. 


My final tip is to use a lengthening mascara and apply it to your top and bottom lashes to open your eyes even more. This is the lash accelerator endless from rimmel, this uses one of those small bristle brush so it lets you into the roots of the lashes and work from the inside out to lengthen the lashes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips