make-up look formal !!


Make-up look formal

So recently I have been doing so make-up for different occasions. So today I thought I would do a quite formal high coverage look as the christmas party season is almost upon us!! 

For base I have chosen the Maxfactor facefinity all day flawless foundation. This is a primer, foundation and concealer in one which is is high overage but it doesn't feel heavy so it's great for parties or all day event's. I have the colour warm almond 45 which is great for pale skin. I also used the maybelline fit me for concealer as it's has great coverage and last's all day. 



If I'm going to an event or know I'm going to something that is quite formal then I will wear two concealer's one being to cover up any blemishes and a second one to brighten up my eyes. The first one is the maybelline fit me, I also like the very hype collection lasting perfection concealer. The other concealer is the Barry M light reflecting concealer which a good dupe for the very famous YSL Touche Eclat radiant touching pen. However the Barry M one is £4.49 and the YSL is £25.00!



For blush, contour and highlight I used the revolution ultra blush pallete which I absolutely love and used so much. In used the highlight, the pink blush and the lighter contour. 




For eye shadow I thought that I would use something different other than my urban decay naked 2 because I know I go on about it all the time. So I used the zooeva naturally yours, I bought this earlier in the year and have kind of forgotten that I had it. However the pigmentation of these are amazing and they are so easy to blend. In the palette I used the shade pure which is really good for a base, soft and sexy which is a very good basic brown, which I also used under the eyes.  and sweet sound for a little bit of shimmer. If you want a palette that isn't too expensive but you can used this to go from day to night. 


For mascara I know I have just done a review of this so I'm going to talk to much about this but it's rimmel london Super curler 24hr. I really like this as it's gives you amazing volume if you want to know more about this product then go check out my review I did yesterday. 


For lips I used the maybelline creamy matte lipstick which came out a couple of weeks ago. 940 rose blush which a very pretty quite bold pink colour. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips