Concealer where do I put it?



Concealer where do I put it?

I've realised that a lot of people do get confused about where to put concealer so that it covers up the right thing. 

My first one is the rimmel last finish concealer which is more of a cream texture rather than a liquid texture. I find that this concealer is really good for blemishes and redness you can use this under your eyes however this is quite heavy so it doesn't add any brightness. 



I know my next one you'll be sick to death of hearing and it's collection lasting perfect concealer. This is also amazing for cover blemishes up however it does do the same thing as the previous one. If I'm in a hurry then I will use this in place of foundation to cover up any major issues on my face. 





The Maybelline fit me concealer is great for under-eyes and blemishes. I like to use this if I'm in a hurry because it's also really easy to blend. I have the foundation of this as well and would really recommend it. 


Barry M light reflector concealer I have already done a separate post on this so go check that out if you want to know more. This concealer I would only use under my eyes, along my cheeks and down my nose to give that highlighting effect.



And my last one is the revlon colour stay concealer in light pale and I would say that only use this if you are extremely pale. However I really love this concealer as it's has good coverage and really easy to blend. e

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips