make-up look moisturising


Make-up look moisturising look

This time of year I find that my skin becomes dryer so I want to put moisture into my skin and try not to put too much make-up on. Following this I thought that a very basic but yet moisturising make-up look. 

Starting with base I've used the new-look pure colour liquid foundation vitamin E in 01 porcelain. This feels very light and moisturising but has good coverage and it's also not too dewy either. I really like this on a day to day basis as it's really easy to blend. 


For my cheeks I have used the bourjois cream blush in 03 rose tender which is a very natural flush. I really light cream blushes for the autumn winter as they give you some colour and almost gives that highlight as well. 













For eyes I have used the new H&M colour essence eye cream in champer's which is a very taupey/neutral which is great for every day. This feels very creamy and so easy to blend, I used this with my finger and it applied really well. 




Mascara wise I have used the new rimmel super curl 24hr which gives you such good volume and curl. I really like it!!



For my lips I wanted something nourishing and moisturising but still give me something so I have gone with the clarins instant lip perfector in 01 which is a very neutral but fairly glossy and I really love the scent. 




FINAL LOOK!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips