H&M beauty haul



H&M HAUL!!

This will be the first time that I have bought, wrote and uploaded a haul post all on the same day. I have heard so many people talk about the new H&M beauty range so I thought that I would go take a look. I was so surprised about the amount of product's were in the range as it was brand new. They had make-up, tools, skincare and hair so I was a little bit overwhelmed and was unsure on what to try first. 



So I only picked up four things from the range and I am a bit nervy about picking up to many product's from a range that I haven't tried before.

The first two things that I picked up were called colour essence eye cream. I wanted to tried these as they look very similar to the maybelline colour tattoo's. However after swatching them they seem to be a bit more buttery. I haven't actually worn them yet so I'm yet to see what that's like to apply on the eyes. The shades that I picked up were champers which is a nude/taupe colour and gentlewoman which is a brown/ blackcurrant colour which a little bit of shimmer running through it which I thought would be great for this time of year. These eye cream were £4.99 each.

I also picked up a blush pale pink which is a very me kinda of shade. I would have to say that the packaging on the blushes are a bit of a let down as they feel quite cheap. The packaging inside their is a mirror which can be useful but it doesn't feel that if you push the back too hard it will fall of. This retails for £6.99 which is about the same price range of rimmel so it's not the cheapest in the highstreet but definitely not the most expensive. 




The last thing I got was from their skincare section as this is the micellar water. Now those of you that know me will know that I love removing my make-up with micellar water and love the garnier one so I thought that I would give this and see if it compares to it. I will probably do a blog post when I test them against each other. 

THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT I PURCHASED TODAY LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE TRIED ANYTHING FROM THIS RANGE AND WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips