stop my stash the results !!


Shop my stash the results!!


A month ago I did a post called shop my stash which was looking through my make-up collection and picking out products that I don't tend to use that often. A month on I thought I would share how I got on and wheather I have found any new favourites!!


Rimmel match perfection foundation I have kinda fallen back in love with foundation. It has the right ammount of coverage for this time of year but it also blend's really easily into the skin. Definetly one that will be staying in my make-up bag. 


New- look pure colour foundation in porcelain I have also fallen back in love with. It just feels like a tinted moisturiser but it has more coverage so it's the best of both worlds. 


maybeline matte maker powder definetly does what it says on the lid (not tin) however I do prefer the rimmel stay matte as it just sits better on my skin and lasts a little bit longer. 


E.L.F brightening pot is amazing for the inner corner's of the eye's and I will keep on using this. 


Diamond glow from maybelline, I really like the rose gold and the brown together to create a softer smoky eye but the other two shades I just didn't get on with. I tried to use the white as a highlight but it just seemed to harsh.


Maybelline colossal volume express mascara, I remembered why I loved this so much earlier in the year. It gives me so much volume but it also really quick to apply I would of thought that this will be running out very soon so I will repurchase. 

  Body shop lipstick I have fallen back in love with it's now one I use over my rimmel lipsticks and I'm in love with it's such a easy colour to wear on a day to day basis. 
The body shop strawberry is bar far my favourite scent that I have tried from them and this I feel actually works for my lips. 


Too faced colour bomb moisture tint I really don't like this it make my lips feel really tingly and almost numb. I love the colour just hate the way it feels. 


And finally revlon ultra hd lipstick in hydrangea I really love this because it has good pigment and it's nourishing on the lips, would recommend. 



THAT'S EVERYTHING LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO DO ANOTHER ONE OF THESE AS IT'S MADE MY SEEN WHAT I HAVE AND I FOUND SOME AMAZING REDISCOVERIES!! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips