Simple Micellar cleansing wipes



Simple micellar cleansing wipes 

If you've read my blog for a while then you'll know that I absolutely love using micellar water to remove make-up. Recently simple have released micellar cleansing wipes which sound like the should be the best of both worlds. This is because I find that make-up wipes are easy to travel with and generally have to hand but I find that cleansing water remove make-up better as they are more concentrated but they can be messy and you need cotton pads as well. 

I find that these wipes remove so easily and don't leave any mascara on your lashes which I also struggle with as well. The only down side to this is that you get only 25 wipes in a pack and they retail for £3.99 so cost per use is quite expensive considering that if you the cleansing water it is cheaper even with purchasing cotton pads as well. I would say if you are traveling or tired after a late night but still want to remove your make-up then these a really good alternative to regular wipes. These can out earlier in the year and you can purchase them from boots, superdrug and supermarkets. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips