My Handbag essentials


My handbag essentials

So when I'm out and about I like to have a few things with for those emergencies. I like to keep them all in a little bag and this one I got from boots in a set of 3. I really like that it's clear so you're able to see what you have without opening it and possibly dropping products on the floor!!




My first one is a concealer, I find it really useful to have this with me for on the go touch up. This time of year it's also really useful, because of the weather my foundation doesn't always lasts the whole day so have a concealer means that you can correct any imperfections. 


A compact is such an essential for me, this one I got from boots but you can get a compact from pretty much anywhere starting at a couple of pounds. This I use to check my make up and just much sure that everything looks ok!!

Tissues and wipes are definitely a must have because they come in so handy for so many things. Also if you're out with other people then it's really handy to have these in your bag for those emergencies.  


Hand Gel is always in my bag I am currently using the strawberry laces scent which is very sweet and lovely. Like tissues and wipes I like to have this in my bag as sometimes you are unable to access a sink so having this means that you can keep your hands clean and fresh.  


I generally have a spray in my bag of some kind and the one I have right now is the ted baker body spray in the butterfly scent. I have used this for years and have loved it. 


And lastly I have glasses cleansing wipes, this won't be an essential for everyone but if you wear glasses then this is a really good option for on the go cleansing. I pick these up from my local tesco but you can get them from amazon and they come in a big box for only a couple of pounds. 



That's everything let me know what your absolute essentials that you have in your handbag all the time!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips