Rimmel lasting finish concealer


Rimmel lasting finish concealer 


Last week I was in superdrug looking for brand new things or things that I haven't tried before. I have seen this concealer so many times and I kinda over looked it because I found that the rimmel wake me up concealer as it was far to orange for my skin. However I looked at the shades and this one seems to be a good match for me. The concealer it self is quite high coverage so I would recommend using this on blemishes and redness, you can put it under the eyes however because it is quite thick it doesn't brighten the eyes. You pick it up from all rimmel stockists e.g boots, superdrug and supermarket's for around £5. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips