Using up 11 before christmas- project pan

After watching quite a few of the project pan videos I've decided to pick 11 items from my collection to try and see if I can use as much as I can before christmas.





Starting of with primer I've the benefit porefessional as this is  only a 7.5ml tube so shouldn't take me long to finish. 




I have two concealer's and this is because I will use the revlon colour stay concealer under my eyes as it fairly pale and good for covering up them bags!! The one that I've chosen for the rest of my face is maybelline fit me concealer which is starting to show cracks so hopefully I am going to use this up. 


This product I only bought this year but because I use it everyday I really hope that I can at least hit pan by christmas. 


This is max factor creme puff blush in the shade lavish mauve. This definetely has a dent in it so I hoping that I can at least flattering it out at bit before this ends. 


After looking through my lipsticks collection I decided to pick out this one which is the Rimmel lasting finish lipsticks in pink blush which is a really nice everyday shade so I do feel that I can wear this everyday. 


However if I do get bored of the lipstick then I have bought in the NYX  liquid suede in the shade tea & cookies which is a really nice matte muted pink. 


The foundation that I've chosen is the new pure colour foundation in the shade porcelain. On the left their is a little blue mark to show I am and I really want to use up as much as I can. 


After looking through my many many eyeshadow palettes I've decided to choose the zoeeva naturally palette because I generally don't use and is the Zooeva Naturally yours palette this does have a few dents in it but I  feel that if I use it everyday then I should be able to make a few dents in it. 


Finally the mascara I've chosen is the l'oreal false lash sculpt which I use this morning and thought was incredible. I found that it really defines and separates my lashes. I swap mascara's so often that I never generally finish them through use generally they just dry out. 

I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW MY PROGRESS IS GETTING ON AND WHAT I'VE USE UP THROUGH EMPTIES POST. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips