Dressing table tour

Recently I purchased a new dressing to hold all my makeup and my everyday skincare bits. The thing that I've never had is somewhere I can sit and do my make-up everyday and choose what I want to use from my whole collection instead of living from my make-up bag. This also means that I'm using the whole of my collection instead of just the things that I really love.

So the dressing table that I've got is the Ransby from IKEA. I fell in love with dressing as even through it's not the prettiest of dressing table it's really functional and has everything in one place. So it has two shallow draws and two deeper draws.


Underneath I have my hair tools and products on the left and on the right and have a metal vanity that I store some of my samples and travel size product's in. 



In the first shallow drawer I have everything that I may need on a day to day basis. Such as my detangler and my skincare routine. I have also have a pack of make-up wipes and cotton for just in case my make-up goes a little bit wrong. 



In the bottom drawer of the left side of the dressing table I have all my base product's which are in acrylic organisers and mugs so that are easy to find. I also my bigger day to day product's which are deodorant's, dry shampoo and micellar water. At the back of the draw I also keep my jewellery box and baby wipes which are generally use for spot cleaning brushes.   


Moving onto the right side of the dressing table in the top I have all my palettes and I love having all my palette's in one place because then I can see exactly what I've got and do tend to switch my palette's a lot more. My favourites are obviously my too faced and urban decay palettes. 


The last one is a bit of everything I have all my lip product's in here separated into make-up bag so that they are easy to find. I have all my single eyeshadow and small palettes which are acrylic storage. The other bits I have in the drawer are brushes and bigger skincare that didn't fit in my skincare drawer. 

I know from above the drawer's may look very unorganised and messy but actually it really easy to find everything I need even when I'm in a hurry. 




I would really recommend this dressing as it just have everything you need in one place and has made getting ready in the morning 10 times easier and quicker. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips