Fresh Autumn make-up

I feel that as the weather draws in and gets colder it's time for my make-up to change. I generally find that if you start of with a good base then your make-up will generally lasts longer. Using a good moisturiser and then let it sink in will get your the moisture it needs.




In the morning I use the Simple SPF 15 protecting light moisturiser with UVA./UVB. I think that sometimes we forget that even in winter it's really important to protect your skin from the environment. It also creates a great base for make-up. I also

After I apply that I find that primer's are essential in the colder month's as I feel it helps to keep m,y base on. The one I like to use is rimmel fix& perfect primer this has 5 benefits which are it smoothes, resurfaces, brightens, mattifies and protect. I don't think it has any SPF in it but I don't think that matters as my moisturiser has the right protection in it.

After that I apply my foundation now I am quite sceptical about full coverage foundations as I feel some of quite uncomfortable. However I've found that the Rimmel Lasting Finish with SPF20 has amazing coverage but still looks comfortable and you don't get that heavy sticky feeling. I have mine in the shade ivory but as with all rimmel foundations then do have a range of shades.

I have a few base product's which I would recommend for the autumn winter. Two of them are from Soap & Glory which I love most of their make-up. I have a powder which is the Glow All Out this is a pink tone powder so it would suit all skin types but for me it's really brightening and gives you a glow. The other Soap&Glory product is one of the blush brick. This is Apricot jam which has quite a shades in it so you can mix them all together or focus on one or two shades. Soap and glory is available from boots in the U.K. The other blush I like this time of year is one of the Max Factor creme puff blushes which I know I've talked about for most of this year but I find that the shade seductive pink is quite a deeper pink so it's great for that autumn flush.

I have one single eyeshadow which I picked out of my collection. This is a NYX baked eyeshadow in the shade sugar babe which is is such a beautiful metallic purple colour  and would look great mix in with a matte brown to create a different style of smoky eye. The palette that I've choose is  the Too Faced semi-sweet this has such a great selection of matte's and shimmer's and neutrals/ colours. The pigmentation of the shade is also outstanding as they have such good pigmentation and are easily blendable.

Finally for lip product's I have one gloss and one lipstick. I found that if you wear on lot on your eyes then it's to balance it out with a simple lip. I have chosen another product from NYX which is one of their butter glosses in the shade eclair. The lipstick I went is more of a deeper shade as I feel that autumn and winter is the time where the darker shades get drawn out. The one I've chosen out of my collection is the collection lasting finish lipstick in the shade 9 china rose.


THAT'S ALL THE THINGS THAT I WILL BE WEARING THIS SEASON. LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS BELOW WHAT YOU WILL BE WEARING THIS SEASON.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips