Shop my stash

Now I know that I haven't been posting on here for a while and that's for many reasons. One I decided to have some time off over august from everything and that was so beneficial because I could totally relaxed and take some time out with my family.

Also I am actually moving my bedroom soon so we are redecorating and trying to get everything done and the last reason is I work four days a week so that take priority over this. However now I'm now back and I'm kicking off with a shop my stash post. 

Now because I've been sorting through my stuff I've realised that I have so many product's that I never used because I think I just stick to what I love and don't dive into the rest of my collection.


So starting of with base I've got a concealer and a foundation. The concealer I have is the revlon colour stay in the shade 02 light pale and I think the reason I don't use this is because I'm so obsessed with my collection one that I just forget that I've got others. The foundation that I've drawn out of my collection to use is the L'oreal infallible sculpt contouring base. This came out earlier on in the year and I picked up a few things from the line and I just never used them I don't know why they same good products, but again I've got my favourites and that's it which isn't good when you're a beauty blogger.  I also have put in the make-up bag is a primer, this is the clinique super primer and this is a sample size of 15ml however I don't use primer everyday so this kind of is great for me. 



Moving onto powder and cheek product's, I have 5 product's that are a mixture of new things and things that I tend not to use for a variety of reasons. I have two blushes one of them is a powder of one is a cream. Cream blushes I like to use as the weather gets cooler as it gives you that winter flush. I have chosen the Bourjois cream blush in 03 rose tender. The powder blush that I've picked out is the H&M blush in pale pink which earlier in the year I went crazy for and then kinda forgot about it. For powder I'm going back to my trusty Rimmel stay matte which is a bit battered up but I love it. For bronzer I have a new product which I picked up about 2 months ago and haven't really used it and it's the NYX matte bronzer in light. I have also a liquid highlighter from collection that seems very intense but we'll see what it's like when it on, I might have to play around with it.


Moving onto eyes I actually have 3 palette's that I haven't used as much as I should. The first one is the first higher-end eyeshadow palette that I bought and that's the urban- decay naked 2. I used to love this palette and since discovering Too faced it has just been forgotten about. The next one is from sleek and I feel like these palette's had there moment a couple of years ago and now you don't here about them so much. However there shadows are still of an amazing quality and there are under £10 which is a bargain! The one that I have included is the storm palette which I feel is great for autumn/ winter. My last one I feel doesn't also get enough credited as I only hear a number of people on blogs and youtube talk about them and they are the zoeeva palettes. I've got the naturally which is amazing is you like a neutral eye.


I have also included a mascara and cream shadow base. The mascara is the l'oreal false lash sculpt which comes from the same range as the foundation that I have included. This is very different to any other mascara that I've got in my collection as the brush is one sided and almost look like a crocodile but I really like it I just forget about as I tend to only reach for my favourites. For the cream shadow base which I've talked about many times before which is the maybelline colour tattoo in On and On bronze.

Finally for lips I have 3 lipsticks and 3 lip glosses this wasn't planned but it just the way it went. So starting of with lipstick I have chosen the revlon matte balm in elusive I used this the other day and realised how much I loved it so decided to put it back in current make-up bag. Finally the two lipsticks I have picked are the maybelline creamy matte lipstick in magnetic magenta which is a bright pink and the other one is a much lighter pink from collection in the shade tulip.



THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT IN MY MAKE-UP FOR THIS MONTH I WILL DO A REVIEW AT THE END OF THE MONTH TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips