My Current Favourites

First of all I need to apologise for not uploading on here for quite a long time. Everything is getting very busy and I decided to take some time of during the summer off everything which was so beneficial but now I'm back.

Today I will be going through my current favourites over the past couple of months. I haven't been buying as much as I have in previous months as I'm spending my money at the moment on furniture for the new room which I love. So here what's I've been loving out my collection.


This has been ongoing favourite ever since I got this a couple of months ago. I know I have spoken about this before in a favourites but I feel like this month I've used it a lot as I feel it has such a good range of colours and great for going from daytime to night time make-up.



The other palette that I have been loving is the Fleur de force eyeshadow quad in Lunar Rose which is great for this time of year as it has a purple tone however still very neutral and perfect size for your handbag. 


Something that I've used all summer and will continue to use is the benefit Hoola bronzer. This is a great bronzer if you have paler skin as it doesn't make it look to orange. I generally use this to warm up my complexion. 


Over the summer I've not been wearing something to heavy on my lips as it has tended to just melt on my lips so I didn't see much point. However this is something subtle that still makes your lips look plump and with a little bit of tint. 

My body favourite is the soap and glory smoothie star buttercream body butter. This is nourishing and makes your skin feel amazing. 


Finally my hair favourite is the L'OREAL elivive double elixir thickening mist which also works well as a detangler after washing hair. 
THATS EVERYTHING THAT I'VE BEEN  LOVING AT THE MOMENT BUT AS ALWAYS LEAVE 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips