5 Things that I've discovered this month

Since sorting out all my product's I have switch a few things round as I feel that I'm always in a rut with the product's that I use. So I have picked out 5 things that I want to use more over the next coming weeks.


I have two skincare products and three make-up product's. So starting of with the skincare product's I received the Liquid Yoga from Mia which is restorative bath soak. This has quite a strong scent but would be really good if you have congestion or a cold as I feels that it really clears you airwaves and makes you totally relaxed. The full size of this is fairly expensive at £26.00 and you can get it from 


The other skincare product is a hand cream. I feel like at this time of year hand cream are so essential and I basically have one in every bag I used. The one I'm using is the soap&glory hand dream super cream. This has the original scent but it's still not too strong or offensive. You can get soap& glory from boots in the U.K and in the U.S it's available from Walgreen, Target and Ulta. 

I feel that as I've as sorted out my foundations I've found some of my old favourites. The Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation is a gel based foundations so it sort of feel like skincare. It's great for this time of year as I do have normal to dry skin this is perfect for giving great coverage and still not feeling to heavy. 

In order for your foundation to last it's great to use a primer especially in winter as the mixture of it being cold outside and then going into heated indoors it can cause your foundations to melt. This is oil free and lightweight so great for all skin types. I received the Clinique super primer in the british beauty blogger clinique box a couple of months ago. 

The last product is a cream blush from Bourjois. Cream blushes are great for the colder weather as it gives the flushed look like you just come in from outside. I will be using 03 Rose tender which is a great fairly natural colour. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips