What's on my lips right now!

At the moment I have been reaching for 5 lip product's that I just can't get enough.

The first one is from Maxfactor colour exilir in the shade Stardust pink 615. I really like this shade for everyday as it's slightly darker than my natural lip colour so doesn't look too much.r

The next one is NYX soft matte lip cream and this one looks pink on the swatch but is more coral. This is in the shade Antwerp. This is great for this time of year as it looks great with a tan. 

My next one can be quite tricky to wear as it's quite blue tone. However I really like it with a subtle eye. This is a Maybelline colour sensational in 168 pink petal which has a matte finish so last's longer. 

My only balm type product is a revlon balm in the shade honey douche this has a purple tone to it which I love as I don't always want bright pink on my lips. I think that this will also be a shade that I will carry through to the autumn as it's perfect for that time of year. Also if you're not into that hold nineties nude but what to give that look then this is perfect. 

The last one is one of my favourites right now and I now I have talked about it lots right now but I just love it. This is the Revlon HD matte lipcolour in the shade Flirtation which is a coraly pink. I again love this type of shade for time of year as it goes perfectly with a tan. 


Swatches are corresponding to the product's below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips