Book review Dream a little Dream

I don't think that I have ever done a book review on this blog but there's a first time for everything. As I finished a book this afternoon and thought that I would review it. Dream a little Dream is by the lovely Giovanna Fletcher who if you don't know is the wife of Tom Fletcher.

Without giving too much away this is about a girl called Sarah. She has recently split up with her boyfriend Dan after two years of being together. Immediately this book had my hooked as there is a lot going on and you can definitely relate to it in many ways. After a while Sarah starts to dream about a guy called Bret and without giving too much away things do get very interesting. Also her job in London as PA is one of the most tedious jobs out there. However things get very interesting when a new guy joins the company. Definetely a good summer read as it keeps your interested. I never used to be someone who really reads a lot however this book I enjoyed so much that it's got me back into it again.

You can get it from amazon by clicking on this link.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dream-Little-Giovanna-Fletcher/dp/1405919167/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1469303791&sr=1-1&keywords=dream+a+little+dream\




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips