Soap and glory smoothie star body buttercream

I know I don't normally blog about single moisturiser's or body butter's but this one was the exception. I started using it this week and was instantly hook. I use the shower cream all the time as it's so moisturising and great if you can't be bothered or don't have time to moisturise after.

The scent is pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla so it definetely has that nuttiest to it but mixed with the sweet vanilla it's very sweet. So if you're not a sweet scent kind of person then you're not going like this.

I love body butters and have done for year's as they feel very luxurious. This one is no exception and also the scent linger's so if you put in on just before bed you can still smell it the next morning. Also the great thing about this brand is that it's affordable as well which is a bonus this body butter retails for £10.00 however you do get 300ml and I do find that a little bit goes a long way.

I would recommend this if you want a little bit of indulgence in your body care routine but don't want to break the bank.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips