What will be happening on living life with beauty

I have had a long think this weekend about my blog and what will be next for it. I find that I do write a lot of post's and they can be so varied on topics that you never know what you're going to get. So I've decided that I am going to be doing a lot more high-end than high street. Also I will probably only be uploading 1 or 2 times a week. This is because I do have a full time job outside of blogging and a health condition that I don't want to go overboard and end up back in hospital. Now that some of you won't like this change but I feel that this is the best for me and I can do really in depth reviews instead of quick reviews that maybe don't live up to the standard.

When I say high-end I don't mean that I will be changing to all Chanel make-up I will just be moving away from the more low-cost budget options. Although they will still be some reviews.

I hope you will be reading my blog as all my readers are so amazing and I am so thankful for your support I just feel that this will be best for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips