Look Fantastic box July 2016

So this arrived on my doorstep the other day so I thought that I would run through the product's that were inside.






The first thing I noticed in the box was exciting new collection from benefit. You've probably heard about the new brow collection that Benefit have just released unless you've been living under a rock as it's been everywhere. So within in the box was a mini size of the goof proof brow pencil, this is to fill in and shape the brow. This full size retails for £18.50.

Next in the box was from the brand this works. This is the in transit camera close-up mask, moisturiser and primer in one. This is a sample size of 20ml and is packed with all kinds of ingredients which are beneficial for your skin like Hyaluronic Acid and Sunflower oils. The selling of this as well is that it's meant to be one of Victoria Beckham favourite beauty essentials!!

There is one product from the box that I have already tried as I couldn't resist and it seemed such a summer product. It's the nuxe multi- purpose dry oil for face, hair and body. This would be great if you have a tan because it makes your skin glisten so perfect for summery evening's.

The only product that I wasn't really excited about was because I actually already have is the Bellapiere cheek and lip stain. This just seems quite a cheap and something I used when I was younger.

The last thing is the box is a hair product and these are the hair tie that claim to keep your hair up without leaving kinks in your hair.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

top 5 nude lips

Top 3 concealer's