Origins pods


I was going to do a review of the british beauty blogger new Origins box. However as they are now sold out I thought that, that would be a little unfair. So I thought I'd review these pods that come in the box but you can buy individually. These seem such a good idea because I love using mask's when I travel but hate the thought of carry a big tube of something that I may only use a few times. However these pods are such a good idea because you can take a selection and then when you've used one you can just though it away.

After doing a little bit of research I found that you can get a set of 6 of these pods for £15 from www. lookfantastic.com . So yes this may seem pretty pricey but it's also a great way of discovering new product's as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips