June Favourites

So it's the end of another month which means it's time to take a look back at all the things that I've been loving this month!!


Starting of with make-up I've got a few things that I've been reaching for a lot this month some which are pictured above. For base I been using the Benefit Hoola pretty much everyday as it's so easy to throw on and instantly it warms up your complexion. 

I also have been loving and pretty much wearing everyday as well which is the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream, now I know that I've already done a full review of this but I've just been reaching for it so much that I couldn't not mention it. It's so hydrating and it has SPF 15  which is always great for this time of year. I have mine in the shade ivory which is a good match if you've got pale skin like me. 


Along with that I have been using soap and glory Glow All Our highlighting powder. I actually use all over my face as it's not to much. I just love the look it gives you as you don't get that really heavy cakey powder look which I hate. 



Moving onto body I have two products which are pictured above. The first one is the zoella sweet inspirations double cream body cream which I've actually used up and will be re-purchasing. This is such an amazing scent my favourite by far out of all the ranges and this body lotion is luxurious. You only need a little bit as it goes a long way but it just makes you feel so soft and the scent lingers as well. The other product's that I've been loving is the body shop pinta colada range, this came out a couple of month's ago and it's perfect for this time of year, I especially like the body sorbet as it's quite light but still moisturises your skin.  

Finally I've been wearing the NYX soft matte lip cream a lot this month as I find them so easy to wear even through their matte. I have been wearing the shade Milan a lot which is perfect for this time of year.

THAT'S EVERYTHING I'M BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN ENJOYING!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips