Blogmas Day 9 The Christmas Tag




I've heard about these type of tag's for years and I've never actually done one of these before so I thought that I would give it a go and let me know what you think. So I've got 10 questions all about my favourite things to do at Christmas.

What's your Favourite Christmas Movie?

I know this may not be the most obvious choice but Scrooged with Bill Murray is one of my favourite  films ever. I did actually first watched back in November but I really love this film and definitely get's me in the mood for the festive season. 


Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Christmas Morning as I child I used to do a Christmas party with some of my closest friends. Which we actually did to we were nearly adults, playing pass the parcel and watching cheesy Christmas films. However now that I'm 22 and meant to be a grown up I tend to sit down with my family on christmas morning to open presents listening to Christmas music.  



What's your favourite Christmas food?

This has to be pigs in blanket they are simply the best!!


What's your favourite Christmas gift?

When I was 11 my mum's best friend gave me hot air balloons ticket's which was amazing and this is the one thing that I've always loved to do. 



What's your Christmas scent?

I wouldn't say that I have a certain product that reminds of Christmas but my mum's cooking in the house just reminds me of Christmas and then trying yummy food.

What are your Christmas Eve Traditions?

This question was quite hard to answer as I feel that the things I do on Christmas Eve has changed. When I was a child we use to play party games and have chicken nuggets and chips with some of my closest friends. However now I spend it with my family and just chill out watching Christmas T.V.

What tops your tree?

We have a fairy that we've had in the family for over 40 years that came from my grandma which is at the top of the tree every year.

As a child what's the craziest gift you ask for?

This one I had to think about because I don't really remember asking for really, really craziest gift's like a unicorn of something. However I remember when I was about 6 I wanted a elephant as a pet as that was my favourite animal as a child.

What's the best part of Christmas for you?

I think it's spending time with my family and friends, eating amazing food and playing games which is always fun.

That's all the questions that were in the tag but I will the questions below so if you would like to do this yourself then go ahead as it's really fun.

What's your favourite Christmas film?
Do you open your Christmas presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
What's you favourite Christmas memory?
What's your favourite Christmas food?
What's your favourite Christmas gift?
What's your Christmas scent?
Do you have a any Christmas Eve Traditions?
What tops your tree?
As a kid what is the craziest gift you asked for?
What's the best part of Christmas for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips