Blogmas day 5 My reflection of the year

I feel like as it's nearly the end of the year it's really important to reflect on the previous and your journey through the year. 2016 has definitely been the year of change I feel that this year I've learnt so much about who I am and the people around.

This year for me has had it's incredible up's and disappointing low's. I realise who are my friends and the people who going to be there for me when I need the most. I feel that as I got a little bit older I realise that sometime quality definitely override quantity. It's so important to surround yourself with people who love you for who you are and not try and change for someone they want you to be.

If you've been reading my blog this year or actually know me in real life then you'll know that I've had quite a hard time dealing with my epilepsy. It was so scary and so hard to deal with but I found that it was the people around that got me through it and I'm forever thankful to all them because I don't know where I would be without them. Life isn't perfect and sometimes it's bites you in the ass when you're least expecting it. However it's so important to have people around that are there to pick you up and dust you off.

Although I've had a hard time with my illness it's also taught to be thankful for who I am. This is the first year that I've spoken about my disability to people who I don't know and actually got a good reaction instead of being judged. This was amazing because I know that the people around me don't judge but it's the people who I don't know.

I feel that it wouldn't be fair to not mention a couple of people that have been there through everything this year. My family are amazing they have really looked out for me even more so this year. I am forever thankful for them being there when I really need them. Also my best friend he is so amazing and doesn't get enough credit for everything he does for me. I known him for 16 years and he is one the closest person to me. We've been through a lot this year but the thing that has got me through is knowing that we will always be there for each other no matter what!!

2016 has been a very unique year and I don't think we will forget it in a hurry, with the likes of losing so many global icons. Also to think that Cancer causes so many death's a year is so sad and awful. I've had personal experience with this horrible illness and it needs to stop now because we can't keep losing amazing, inspiring people.

So to round up 2016 has been such a different year that I hope is not repeated ever and I think that we are already to bring on the new year and start a fresh. BRING IT ON!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips