Blogmas day 6 Gift Ideas for him

I don't know about you but shopping for a man can't be quite hard to do. The people I find really hard to buy is my brother and my best friend. Which is really odd because they are two people that I pretty much know inside out. So I've have devised a list of some ideas that can make it that little bit easier to find the perfect gift  for the men in your life.

To start of because of the people that I know in my life I immediately thought of toys as I bought a remote control helicopter for my best friend last year and he absolutely loves it. So I saw in Debenhams the other day that they have a range of remote controls super cars.My personal favourite is the Ferrari Silverlit 1:16 LA. This has batteries included which is really good because you don't need to hunt round on Christmas day.


 I find that men don't actually buy pyjamas as much as women do and if you're going to buy pyjamas for a man then get them Star Wars which are super cool. This is a trouser/ t-shirt set this was £25.00 but at the moment is £20.00. 


Oliver bonas have some really cute gift's for men this year. However the one I've chosen is the Cyclist's Britain in a box: Britain's best Cycling on pocketable cars. This is such a a cute idea as it's not a book so you don't have to carry them all round at the same time. The box is £13.99 and has 60 cards with different destinations. I feel that this would be a really nice stocking filler for someone who loves there bikes. 

If you're to really spoil someone this year then I would recommend Bose Headphones. These in my opinion are the best headphones on the market. The ones that I've chosen for this post is the Quietcomfort Noise Cancelling QC35 over-ear Bluetooth NFC Headphones with Mic/ Remote. I would really recommend purchasing these from John Lewis as you also get 2 year guarantee. Also for an extra £25.00 you get added care for your technology. The headphones come in both silver or black and they retail for £279.99 (without the guarantee)




Like women's fragrance it's so important to know what the person likes before you buy them a fragrance. However this may sound weird but my favourite men's fragrance is Diesel Only the Brave Tattoo, this is what one of my friend's wears and he always smells amazing. I would recommend buying if it's worth it buying the fragrance gift sets as it sometimes works out cheaper and you get more for your money. In this set you get a 50ml of the fragrance and a 100ml shower gel of the same scent. This is available from Debenhams and retails for £35.70 at the moment however it's normally £42.00. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips